Licensing and Frequency Coordination

State Assistance

UCA Offers Service

Red Line

UCA offers service or assistance to State, County and City agencies when filing for FCC licensing, frequency coordination, renewals, or other two way radio related forms.

For more information or assistance, please contact Tice Guymon at (801) 891-3420 or email Tice Guymon